Sunday, January 25, 2009

Make Money Online Home Business Online

Make Money Online Home Business Online

Make money online from home business online maybe dream most peoples all over the world. My dream is be a rich man and can make money online from home. Right know I work far from my home, for about ten kilometers. I must wakeup early morning go to office and back at night. Tired, boring and get money 1 time per month only. Short time together with my family, wife and daughter is my daily boring activities. For the reason above I want to make money online from home, so I can together with my family for long days.
To make my dream to be come true, I must start from learning to how to create blog, how to create website and learning about SEO a.k.a. Search Engine Optimization. Why must learning about SEO? Maybe some of you ask like that. The answer is easy because with SEO we can reduce the cost to promote my website. If website has optimized the search engine will promote our website. In my opinion Google.com is one of the best search engine that can promote my website instantly because about 80% internet user used it to searching keywords.

Back to make money online from home, after create a website and optimized our website, now let’s begin the business. There are so many businesses online from internet such as Pay per Click, Pay per Post, Pay per Reviews, Pay to Click and more others. Pay per click is the best business online I love it, because we will earn money without doing anything, just post articles, optimized it, relax and money come to our account.

Easy Step to make money online from home
Create a blog at Blogger.com
Posting your best articles, remember to always post your own articles, don’t copy from another blog
Post for about ten articles to your blog
Registration to Google Adsense, visit http://www.Google.com/adsense
Wait until your blog accepted by Google.com while post your own articles continually
After accepted, place the adsense code to your blog
If some one click the ad that appear in your blog, you will be paid

0 comments: