I Earn more than US$ 100 / day [I Want to Rich from
Internet Marketing
Everyone wants to enjoy their life with something that make happy and easy. Want to go some place is easy for some people but very impossible for poor man . ForJlike me rich man if want to go to Europe for holiday is just say go now. For rich man if want to buy phone with high specification like Nokia N70 is easy.

To be rich man I am create a blog. Blog can change from poor man to be the rich man. Many blogger be rich from blogging. They can earn more than US$ 100 / day. But to reach this level is not easy. Need long time to be rich man from Internet Marketing. I am beginning to blogging for about 4 months ago. Until now my blog can earn less than one dollar / day only and I want in future my earning more than US$ 100 /day.

I update my blog everyday but until now my blog still have no pagerank, still have pagerank 0. Now my blog have alexa rank for 2,6 million. I am still finding out the way to more get higher pagerank and more traffic to get more earning from google ads.

Right now I am very confuse what article must to write and posting, actually I write about my wish to be rich from Internet marketing. Google ads for me are the best money machine, but till now I don’t rich from them yet.

Many friend suggestions to me that I must be try and try again to be success from google ads. I must get more traffic to increase my blog earning. In my knowledge, traffic can more higher if I expert in SEO and Blogwalking to other blog.

From this article we know that:
1. Rich from Internet Marketing is possible.
2. Earn more than US$ 100 / day is not easy, need long time and hard worker.
3. My English is not good.

0 comments: